Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Joan Larkin & Sandy Pesavento

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bronia77's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2002
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wondering...I know Jackie changed her surname from Fuchs to Fox (German to English) whilst she was in the Runaways, but where did they get Jett and West from?

    Peace out
    Bron

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi bronia77,
    Jett is her real name. It's her mother's maiden name. She changed it from Larkin when she joined the Runaways. This is what I've heard anyway.
    West may be in reference to the west coast but I'm not sure,
    Have a good one!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •